This statement describes how Agilia AS processes personal data for www.agilia.no.
What is personal data?
Personal data is all information that can be linked to an individual. Data controller Head of HR is Agilia’s data controller and is responsible managing personal data in compliance with GDPR.
What is the purpose?
Our records only contain information that an individual voluntarily gives us. We do not collect personal data from third parties.
The information is collected in order to:
- Contact you to offer services and to provide customer service
- Send you relevant and useful information about our services and about us as a company
What is the legal basis?
Processing of personal data from Agilia’s website is based on voluntary and informed consent.
What personal data is processed?
Examples of information that is collected and recorded:
- Company name
- Contact person
- Company address/invoice address
- Telephone number and email address
- Information about your use of agilia.no, including sub-pages are visited, browser settings and IP address. From 1 July 2023, the IP address will no longer be stored.
Agilia AS does not collect personal information such as date of birth, social security number or information about payment cards.
How is the information obtained?
Agilia AS collects information through our website agilia.no via:
- Contact form
- Registration to receive newsletters or blogs by e-mail
- Traffic data from website
Is it voluntary to provide personal data?
Providing personal information to Agilia AS is voluntary. However, if you choose not to provide your personal information, we may be prevented from giving you access to some of our services.
Is the information disclosed to third parties?
The personal data is not shared with external third parties, but Agilia AS uses a subcontractor for the development and maintenance of the website. Subcontractors can process personal data on behalf of Agilia AS. Google Analytics is used to record and process statistics on traffic data from the website.
How is the information deleted and archived?
- Information obtained through forms on agilia.no, is stored securely online. The information is deleted on request by contacting email@example.com.
- Data traffic collected by Google Analytics and is stored securely by Google Analytics
What rights does the data subject have and which country’s legislation applies?
As a user of our websites, you have the right to see what personal data that we have about you and to know how it is processed. You can also demand rectification, deletion, and restrictions in the processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act in Norway and the GDPR. In cases where the processing of personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
How is the information secured?
If you believe that Agilia AS has not managed your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act or GDPR, you have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority. This is done by sending a complaint to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. Contact information is available at www.datatilsynet.no.